Off-page optimization checklist:
1. Evaluate your backlink profile
2. Check your competitors’ backlink profiles
3. Improve your internal linking
4. Fix your 404 errors
5. Optimize your site’s on-page SEO
6. Assess your link building options
7. Steal your competition’s links with broken link building
8. Get your content found with outreach
9. Update your local citation and directory profiles
10. Promote your content with paid ads
11. Share your knowledge (and site) with guest blogging
12. Post your content on social media
well structured checklist.
I suggest one more point,
Here's your complete off-page SEO checklist!
Secure valuable backlinks.
Be more active on social media.
Guest post on third-party websites.
Spend more time in comment sections.
Consider investing in local SEO.
Add an RSS feed subscription box.
Post on forums.