Top 5 On-Page SEO Factors:
1. Mobile responsive: Ensure your site is optimized for mobile devices.
2. Website speed: Make sure your site loads quickly and efficiently for users.
3. Keyword at the start of your title tag: Get your target keyword into your headline, preferably towards the start.
4. Internal links: Create internal links between this page and the other relevant pages of your site.
5. Length of content: Make sure your content is as long and as in-depth as possible.
Search engines crawl and rank sites differently, and their algorithms evolve to take more and more factors into account. It is generally agreed that placing keywords prominently and having a relatively high density of keywords and synonyms is important. Let's look at the most important on-page SEO factors.