To create a Facebook business page, follow the steps:
1. From your personal Facebook profile, click the Pages link in the left sidebar menu and open the menu on the right-hand side called Your Pages.
2. From the Your Pages menu, click the Create Page button.
3. Choose the Business or Brand page type.
4. Enter your business or brand name and a business category. Please note, the Local Business category requires a physical address while other categories may not.
5. Click the Continue button to save your information.
6. Upload a page profile and cover images. You can choose to skip for now if you prefer to add them later.