Benefits of cross-platform app development:
1. Use “the same” great app on any device
2. Support any platform
3. Wider market reach
4. Minimize upfront expenses
5. Market analysis and tests
6. Optimum Audience Exposure
7. Decreased Development Overheads
8. Simple Handling and Deployment
9. Easy to Integrate
10. Quick Marketing and Modification
Here’s the top 5 I have seen so far:
Top 8 Benefits of Cross-platform App Development
1. Maximum exposure- A mobile cross-platform app development approach will allow you to create an application and deploy it over different platforms such as the web. This implies that one will be able to target Android and iOS platforms by building just one application.
2. Minimized cost of development- Cross-platform application development will be based on the concept “write one time, run everywhere.” The cost of development can be minimized with the help of agile application development and reusable codes. As a result, cross-platform apps will be the best solution for improving your company on multiple tools and platforms in an affordable way.
3. Simpler maintenance and deployment- There is only one application running over all the platforms, and therefore, it is simpler to maintain plus deploy code or modifications made. It will be possible to sync updates promptly over all devices and platforms, which will help you save a considerable amount of money and time. Apart from this, in case any bug is detected, it can be fixed easily. Thus, the developers can save plenty of time and money.
4. Faster development process- Another advantage of developing cross-platform applications will be the quick development procedure. Single source code can aid in minimizing the development efforts by approximately 70%. In this way, you will be able to obtain a top-notch business application within a short period. The expected deadlines can be met by the team of developers in cross-platform application development.
5. Reusable code- One more positive aspect regarding this platform is the fact that it is possible to use the code over and over again. One can reuse a single code instead of developing fresh codes for every single platform. This will aid in saving resources and time since it helps to eliminate repetition while creating codes.
6. Effortless integration with cloud- It is a fact that cross-platform mobile applications are 100% compatible and will be able to take advantage of different plug-ins which have been integrated with the cloud settings. Put simply, one single source code happens to be coordinated with different extensions and plug-ins for improving the scalability plus functionality of the app.
7. Faster customization- As mentioned earlier, “write one time, run everywhere” happens to be the concept that one follows while creating cross-platform application development. It enables the developers to minimize Time-to-Market with quick deployment. Moreover, if it is imperative to customize or transform the application, it is quite simple for the developers to perform minor alterations within a single code. This aids in delivering products more quickly than competitors by enhancing customer engagement.
8. Uniform design- It will be possible for the users to recognize UI elements and predict their interactions over different platforms. Consequently, UX happens to be an essential aspect to take into consideration for any software or application.