Select Page
PokeMatch Is The 'Pokémon Go' Dating App You've Been Dreading
PokeMatch Is The 'Pokémon Go' Dating App You've Been Dreading
Group: Registered
Badge Earned
Follow

About Me

There are various advanced features such as music and photo albums to keep you engaged. Since 1957, GQ has inspired men to look sharper and live smarter with its unparalleled coverage of style, culture, and beyond. From award-winning writing and photography to binge-ready videos to electric live events, GQ meets millions of modern men where they live, creating the moments that create conversations.

• Troy Osinofsaid they came up with the idea when Rene needed a date, but also wanted to go Pokémon hunting.
  • "I think it's a fun way to meet new people without being creepy," Leah says.
  • Zhang said Pok can be far more effective than traditional online dating sites in helping singles find the right person.

Niantic, the company that brought us Pokémon Go, has also unwittingly launched the decade's best dating app. One week into Pokémon Go's total governance of our movements, we've all heard stories about how Pokémon Go is bringing us together but we've also heard a few stories about Pokémon Go bringing people Together. A Tampa student has created a Tinder-style dating app for Pokemon Go players.

Catch yourself a date on new 'Pokémon Go' dating site

It’s languishing so far down in the charts, users won’t happen upon it just by browsing the store. The company has only had limited traction in the years since, however, claiming to have arranged "thousands" of fixups across the U.S. It hasn’t taken in any significant outside funding – only $100,000 according to CrunchBase – nor has it invested in a native mobile application. I'd try it out, though I assume it'll be almost all guys on there.

In the event you cherished this informative article and you would like to obtain details with regards to 3d chatting game - address here, i implore you to stop by our page.

Occupation

address here
Social Networks
Member Activity
Forum Posts
Topics
Questions
Answers
Question Comments
Liked
Received Likes
Received Dislikes