Some of the common reasons behind the growing importance of database marketing are-
1. Optimizes the customer segmentation process by separating existing customers from new leads
2. Helps in prioritizing your most valuable accounts and enables you to get the ability to predict customer behavior.
3. Assists you in testing new ideas and products for instance Google first rolls out new features to a few specific advertisers before launching them to everyone
4. Alleviates the process of gathering feedback and understanding your customers’ needs
5. Empowers your brand to be relevant by optimizing engagement, plus also optimizes customer retention by building relationships
Helps in thought leadership credibility and builds brand affinity, plus it can be used for promotional campaigns of the future