Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

I will Provide 100 Directorey Submission with mail conformation and spreadsheet Repor

(@Anonymous)

Dear
Sir/madam ,I will provide 100 Directorey Submission with mail conformation and spreadsheet Report within 24 hours for $5 .Directorey Submission link up to PR 2 .If you want know more details please contact me on my sky pee address "saikatsamanta"

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2011 8:05 pm
(@Anonymous)

Re: I will Provide 100 Directorey Submission with mail conformation and spreadsheet R

Good package. If you provide SEO work. Means Onpage and Offpage both work. contact me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2011 9:54 am
(@Anonymous)

Re: I will Provide 100 Directorey Submission with mail conformation and spreadsheet R

^how is that a good package? I mean nobody uses directories for searching for links any more, they use search engines so chances of getting traffic from those sites is very low and in terms of SEO value, it is very minimal since 1. google doesn't count directory value anymore, 2. directories have tons and tons of sites listed in them, chances of you getting a good link is very low. if I were you, spend that 5 dollars someplace else.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2012 11:58 am
(@Anonymous)

can you share your directory list with us here???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2012 11:54 am
Share: