In my opinion following points are useful to rank your keyword easily:
- focus on the content to related business keyword.
- Add good and quality content in your site and blog post and insert keyword in keyword phrases
- share your article on various social media platforms and social bookmarking sites with good and attractive summery which attract users.
- share your post in groups and communities related to your post and keywords
- add your business site in business directory sites with related business keywords.
- post some good classified
- post some good article including gust posting sites, linkedin , micro blogging sites as well as info-graphic sites
If you want rank Keywords You can find the unique keyword and find most effective keyword whose are used mostly by end users. Post-Good articles, Write effective contents, write blogs, classified posting, post on social media, share your post in groups.
Website Development Company | Mobile App Development Company
There is a lot that goes into ranking a keyword, but the biggest challenge to achieve this effectively will always be Google ever evolving algorithms, which keep on changing with every new update that is unveiled. It is possible to use SEO to rank a keyword, but you need to fully understand how it work to get good results. Also, you should learn what Google love what they do not like to avoid being penalized.
I agree, but do you think with the latest Google September update GMB will remain effective as an ideal way to market our businesses online? There was a lot of noise this may perhaps be the most transformative Google update in years.
Well, they did a change so they could accommodate businesses that don't serve customers at their physical location. Though they promised it should not affect search results.