Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Best Social Media Sites for Professional Service Firms

(@Anonymous)

What are the best social media sites for companies in the professional services industry?

Topic starter Posted : 10/11/2017 8:07 pm
(@Anonymous)

I vote for twitter and linkedin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 5:43 pm
(@Anonymous)

facebook, twitter, linkedin and google plus is most popular platforms. pinterest is also useful for you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2018 1:51 pm
(@Anonymous)

1.Linkedin
2.Twitter
3.Instagram
4.Facebook

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2018 8:15 am
(@Anonymous)

Pinterest sounds like a good company in the professional service industry niche.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 7:14 pm
(@Anonymous)

Angellist

Data connect

Linkedin

Gust

Meetup

Partnerup

To mention but a few.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 9:32 am
(@Anonymous)

Instagram is the highest growing social media now. It's probably best for firms today because it gives a simple and yet effective presentation of a company and product.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2019 3:39 pm
(@Anonymous)

I found Linkedin the best as far as professional service firms go. However, due to the expanse of Twitter and Instagram, it's also good to at least keep your presence there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2019 2:07 am
(@Anonymous)

Currently, Linkedin is the best place to be for professional service firms. It also offers a wide variety of analytical tools to help firms with marketing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2019 5:02 pm
(@Anonymous)

Today, definitely Linkedin. For professional service firms it's essential to at least keep a presence there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2020 2:51 pm
(@Anonymous)

LinkedIn is a social media site that'll be mos helpful to you, if you are working in a B2B business.

Apart from that, there is Twitter.

These two sites have members that are professional and creative.

It'll help you if you gain followers for your Professional service business by posting regular updates of your products.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 11:44 am
(@Anonymous)

The best social media platform for a professional service firm is LinkedIn. No about from that.

It provides a place for professionals to interact and network with each other. Apart from that, the only other social media platform I can think of is Twitter.

But very few professional niches can benefit from it, is what I think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 12:26 pm
(@Anonymous)

I'll agree with what most users say above that it is LinkedIn. Twitter too has shown to be a good avenue for professional service firms to develop a presence. However, LinkedIn comes highly recommended.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2020 7:25 am
(@Anonymous)

Reddit, Quora & LinkedIn those are my top rated ones

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2020 1:27 pm
Share: