Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Is Video and Voice one of the hottest trends in 2020?

(@Anonymous)

I was looking recently just to inform myself what could be 2020's hottest trends when it comes to marketing, and to my surpise video & voice came up.  I also saw another source say that both voice and video won't go anywhere. I'm curious to know because especially in digital marketing it's always good to be ahead of the curve. Who is already capitalizing on this and seeing results?

Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2020 2:49 pm
(@Anonymous)

Definitely if you want to stay ahead of the curve, then you need to optimize for voice search. Why? Because is it showing to be the most people way to search for things online. Many attribute this to the easy of use as opposed to typing. S0 definitely, it pays to optimize your website for this in 2020

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2020 9:54 am
(@Anonymous)

Video or voice, I think it's great to optimize for both. I believe it's a numbers g**e so the more you put yourself out there, the more your likely to make an impact.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 2:37 pm
(@Anonymous)

I believe Voice is the emerging way of solving the searcher's intent. And the video is the best way of marketing these days.

I think within no time we would be looking at SEOs optimizing their website for voice search.

And Video marketing has huge potential. As evident from YouTube Ads. Video ads earn even more results with Remarketing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2020 11:41 am
(@Anonymous)

Yes, video and sound are emerging to be the most powerful contents in regards to content creation. People love to hear what they see, it tends to have a lasting impression on people's memory. Most search engines these days have the voice search function. Therefore, if you are looking to market something integrate both voice and video content in your marketing plans. Considering the influence of social media platforms, they all accommodate video and voice functions. I suffice to say that to get ahead of the curve you'll need to create content for video and voice for you to get ahead of the curve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 12:32 pm
Share: