Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Creating Your Own Website??

(@Anonymous)

Hi Guys,

Just joined up, i can't see the edit button to edit my profile lol can anyone help?

thanks guys

Posted : 01/03/2009 4:02 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hello Friends

Pros
* Allows you to establish your own "real estate" on the Web;
* Allows you to attract a bigger audience; not limited to eBay buyers (not everyone buys on eBay)
* Scaleable as it allows your business to grow;
* Allows you to give more information about your business to your visitors and give them reasons to trust you
* Allows you to give more information about the product, play around with factors that can increase conversion
* Gives you a more professional look
Cons:
* Requires technical know how to create a website (or money to pay someone to do it for you)
* Expensive especially if your website requires special programming
* You have to think how your site will look or hire a web designer to create your website
* Fixed price (price you set is what you get)
* You're basically a "nobody" and you have to build your reputation, brand and traffic from scratch.
* Harder to market and you may need to spend more on advertising.

Have a nice day

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2010 8:27 am
(@Anonymous)

Re: Creating Your Own Website??

Pros:
1)Easy website building is that it is generally free. All you do is sign up and then create your site.
2)Easy to create sites is that you don’t need to download anything on your computer. You simply log into the main site and then manage your site entirely from there.
3)You can usually install additional add-ons that make it easy to start your own online shop or display certain things to your visitors.
4)There are add-ons that let you expand the functionality of your site in order to change colors, expand themes, and so on.

Cons:
1)You don’t have as many options with how your site looks. You might only have a few themes or color options to choose from, which makes it difficult for your site to stand out from many others out there.
2)You will not have your own domain name.This makes it difficult to get that professional online identity which is important when you want to sell a product or service.
3)They are so restricted. They can often make it difficult for you to really individualize your site and set it apart from the others out there.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2010 6:06 am
(@Anonymous)

Additionally, when creating an online business, here's what you can do:

You're able to...
1. Create a service, information, or product that others will find useful.
2. Treat your customers as best as you can because they are what keeps you going.
3. Be passionate and hard working. It all pays off in the end.
4. Not get frustrated. Not all business become a success. Give it time and if it never satisfies you in anyway, then move on to another project.
5. Bring others in to help if the workload is getting too heavy. Nothing is worse than having all of the work pinned on yourself.
6. Create a solid and knowledgeable team. This is to be sure your business is covered in all aspects and all questions can be answered.

I hope this helps!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2010 9:57 am
(@Anonymous)

All three posts are very informative and practical. According to my prospective if you have not implement seo strategies and social media campaign for your website then there is no chance for getting traffic or reaching audience so what I want to say is that you have to give attention to these facts also after completion of your website.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2010 9:55 am
(@Anonymous)

I agree with Johny after you have developed website then you should implement or adopt different strategies to bring traffic on your site and have profit, nice info thanks for sharing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2010 1:11 pm
(@Anonymous)

And also you need to have a Good Time Management, it is for your Availability when someone is inquiring your products through websites. Better hire a person with such ability so you would have enough time to manage both sides of your business. also try amazon affiliate link for some useful tips on making this project possible...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2010 1:37 pm
(@Anonymous)

Good points for web site creation.The other points which I want to add here are:
Proper analysis
Unique and impressive content
Fresh site design
Usef-friendly authentications.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2010 7:51 am
(@Anonymous)

I Read All your Posts It's really very helpful for Myself
Thanks For sharing such useful tips with us for creating a website
Keep sharing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2010 12:52 pm
(@Anonymous)

I would suggest you that you can start with HTML as it is very simple programming language and its tutorial is easily available at internet. Their are many different languages vb.net, asp.net in which a beginner can design a website but before go for these languages first start from basics.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2010 1:16 pm
(@Anonymous)

Thanks for sharing..............
i build the web site here http://www.xnynz.com/ and also i got the hosting,domain name,SSL certificate,domain register,etc........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2011 5:05 pm
(@Anonymous)

Great share, it will help for creating our own website. I would like to say that create website that easy and simple to navigate because simplicity is a key and if you site has easy and good content that it will be success and also any user can use it easily.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2011 10:03 am
Share: