Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Some golden Investment Tips

Page 2 / 2
(@Anonymous)

Re: Some golden Investment Tips

I have some useful tips for invest your money and gets lots of benefits from it like you can try to invest in Hotel or Guesthouse Business . In this business you can get lots of returns from it...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2012 11:21 am
(@Anonymous)

Well,Investment is a vital activity in financial planning. Investment is important for many reasons. Firstly most of them generate greater revenue when compared with savings though the fact remains that certain investment doesn't necessarily give you returns.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2012 6:58 am
(@Anonymous)

Before investing a proper market research needs to be done of the business that you wish to invest. Always make it a point to invest on something that is not having that much of competition so that in the end of the day there is a higher chance of gaining a profit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2012 4:58 am
(@Anonymous)

Advise all employees of the impending closure of the company. This is done early in the process as a means of showing respect for people who have served the company well. They should not hear about the closure from a third party. While some may choose to leave immediately, chances are the majority will stay on board and help with the process of closure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2013 5:26 am
(@Anonymous)

Thanks a lot for sharing this interesting piece of information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2014 9:02 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hello Friends
Thanks for these awesome tips..it must helpful to all investor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2015 5:10 am
(@Anonymous)

Invest in real estate and you will never go wrong. This is partly due to the fact that the demand for housing will often go up. The more neighborhoods keep on sprouting, the more the need for shelter will continue going up. Another investment choice to consider is definitely gold. Following the current economic uncertainty that is being witnessed in the financial markets, it never hurts to prepare for the worst.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 12:50 pm
(@Anonymous)

If there's one golden investment tip that I've always tried to stand by, then that is paying myself first. Most people make the mistake of saving or investing what remains after they've deducted their expenses. This is not the right way to do it. Also when you invest have the long term mindset because it is a great strategy of growing wealth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2019 6:11 am
(@Anonymous)

Is it safe to invest in Europe right now? I know the crisis has passed but still having doubts, especially concerning Great Britain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 2:00 pm
(@Anonymous)

Knowing that the parties involved have decided to delay the Brexit until October 31, I'd say this would not be the most ideal time to invest in Europe. To be on safer grounds, I'd recommended waiting 1 or 2 months after the decision has been made to understand it's effects.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2019 7:26 am
(@Anonymous)

I agree especially for those looking to cash in on a handsome bonus, going the long term way does seem to make sense. Just make sure if you decide to go for the long term strategy that you will diversify your trading portfolio. Why is this important to shield yourself from any unnecessary losses that may wipe out your profits overnight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2020 12:39 pm
(@Anonymous)

You can't be so positive in these pandemic times. Yes investing now is good but you need to careful of the negative effects that have been created.

I suggest you take into account that investments are not trust-worthy in regular times, let alone in these times.

So be vigilant and careful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 4:10 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: