Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Tips To Advertise Your Website Online??

(@Anonymous)

Hello Friends

# Tell your audience what kind of support they'll get after they buy. It could be free consulting, tech support, free servicing, etc. This may also answer some of their buying questions ahead of time.
# Ask people at the end of your copy why they decided not to buy. This will give you new ideas on how to produce ad copy that's more profitable.
# Think of ways to get your site or business in the the news. You could sponsor a fundraiser, break a world record, hold a major event, etc. Simply write a press release about what you've accomplished, then send it to media outlets that cater to your target audience.
# Hold a contest on your Web site. Give other web sites the option of offering it to their visitors. This will multiply your advertising all over the Internet. It would become a viral contest.
# Tell your potential customers that your ordering system is highly secure. Also reassure them that you take every effort to protect them. People want to feel they are safe online.

Have a nice day

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2010 9:06 am
(@Anonymous)

Re: Tips To Advertise Your Website Online??

Thanks man, really helpful, i am advertising my business online but couldn't succeed now i will follow your tips

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2010 1:33 pm
(@Anonymous)

Thanks for the very informative post.
1. Contact national radio stations to ask them if they are looking for guest speakers. s and shows which would want to know more about you and your area of expertise.
2.Think of a domain name for your Web site that's easy to remember.
3.Join clubs related to your area of business.
4.Allow your visitors or customers to increase your traffic or sales.
5. Position your Web site at the top of pay-per-click search engines.
6. Team up with other e-zines that have the same target audience.
7. Include a signature file on all the e-mails you send out.
8. Outsource part of your workload to save time and money.
9. Use pictures or graphics on your Web site that support the product you're selling.

Thanks for reading

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2010 12:34 pm
(@Anonymous)

wow , thanks for sharing the tips !! some of these are applied on my website ..it really helps !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2010 1:05 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hello friends,

# Create a friendly, long-term relationship with all your customers.
# Create strategic alliances with other Web sites.
# Give customers a discount.
# Allow your visitors to reprint the content on your Web site.
# Create a good first impression.
# Develop a relationship with all your visitors and customers.

Hope this helps you..!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2010 8:47 am
(@Anonymous)

10 tips on how to increase your website traffic

hey,

Here are the ten useful tips,

1.Advertise your website through Traffic campaigns and Email marketing campaigns!.

2.You can use newspaper ad to direct visitors to our site.

3.Buying targeted traffic campaigns from some great traffic service providers, there is no doubt ,your website will be in front of real peoples,because i personally use that service to increase my website traffic and it worked.

4.Try to make a card with your website,and give it to your friends,leave it in car or train .

5.Post articles frequently on popular article sites such as ezine ,go articles etc.

6.post free inexpensive classified ads.

7.Join popular seo forums like this one and make frequent contribution with your website link as signature.

8.Try to find a blog that suites your website content,and make feedback to that blog also remember that feedback should be genuine,so that it cannot be recognized as a spam,include your website link there.

9.Submit your link to directories.

10.Write an ebook about your subject of website.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2010 11:11 am
(@Anonymous)

Internet offers a great place for you to advertise free or very low cost. Here are some tips to free your business' online.It advertise the fact that you can pay for online advertising. Your ad listed on a particular website or list your ad when searching for certain keywords can pay can pay. While these advertising methods can be very successful, to find out how well it takes time. You learn a lot of money unless you use PPC advertising may be lost. So, it's usually best to start with free online advertising.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2010 11:44 am
(@Anonymous)

Grateful for all these cool amazing tips. To promote your website, I'd encourage building properly filled business profiles and publishing those same profiles to the many business citation sites we have on the web. Posting on classified ad sites and creating high quality content to be shared by other website owners, so that it is a mutual benefiting deal between the two of you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2019 4:08 am
(@Anonymous)

Fill out full business profiles in niche related sites and you'll do well promoting your business in the eyes of your many clients. Also social media marking works if utilized in the right manner. Social bookmarking is another amazing method to bring your brand the awareness it needs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 11:54 am
(@Anonymous)

You could do good SEO optimization or just pay for the ads. That also works wonders.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 8:38 pm
(@Anonymous)

Today it's all social media. So you get on that and develop that. But advices are nice, you can still run them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2020 4:50 pm
(@Anonymous)

I'd say LinkedIn for 2 specific reasons. 

One it's a professional social networking site and two the reach you get with LinkedIn far exceeds what you can possibly get in other social media pltaforms

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2020 3:04 pm
(@Anonymous)

I have one word for you. It is Influencer marketing. Influencer marketing is the best way of advertising your business online.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 2:07 pm
(@Anonymous)

If you choose to advertise your business online, just make sure there's a way for you to measure how each advertising method is working. This will help you a lot when in comes to creating information that drives sale.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2020 11:05 am
Share: