Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

New Business Name

(@Anonymous)

Understanding the importance of a business name we are trying to get as much feedback as possible. The concept is a Quick Service Caribbean food restaurant.

The first proposed name is Vasty's Caribbean Restaurant. Vasty being a name relative to the culture of the concept.

Vasty's Caribbean Restaurant

?!?!

Thank yo so much for your feedback!

Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2010 4:30 pm
(@Anonymous)

Re: New Business Name

Tips in naming a business:

Avoid generic names
Don't be too narrow or too literal.
Keep it brief
Brainstorm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2010 12:24 pm
(@Anonymous)

I like the name Vasty's Caribbean Restaurant. Vasty's is a very unique name. It also has the "ast" of fast so it could subliminally hint at fast service.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2010 11:23 am
(@Anonymous)

What's in a name? A lot, when it comes to small-business success. The right name can make your company the talk of the town. The wrong one can doom it to obscurity and failure. Ideally, your name should convey the expertise, value and uniqueness of the product or service you have developed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2012 11:37 am
(@Anonymous)

I need ideas for a my new Business name?
My current name is Cloudyshost i've used it for over a year, I'm looking to start my business properly so i need a new Name first. Anyone have any ideas? I will be running a Webhosting company by the way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2012 8:35 am
(@Anonymous)

I need ideas for a my new Business name?
My current name is Cloudyshost i've used it for over a year, I'm looking to start my business properly so i need a new Name first. Anyone have any ideas? I will be running a Webhosting company by the way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2012 4:14 am
(@Anonymous)

You have spent a lot of time planning your new business, from the initial idea to a business plan that will wow them down at the bank. But you have yet to come up with a catchy name for your new found business venture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2013 12:20 pm
(@Anonymous)

Yes. It's true! The name mention above is unique. But it is unforgettable plus hard to pronounce even. So my opinion is, it's better to go to short and sweet name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2013 6:42 am
(@Anonymous)

One of the most critical steps in developing a strategic plan is the SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats). Once that is done, keep it close by and refer to it often. Update it as conditions change. Next develop your core values; these should never change as long as the company exists. The core value defines the company's purpose - why it is in business - the heart of the company. Then define the actions that must be taken to comply with these values.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2013 5:14 am
(@Anonymous)

This all steps for business implementation which you can share is really very great. It is one of the resource management. I like all this steps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2013 8:18 am
(@Anonymous)

I will try.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2013 6:26 am
(@Anonymous)

easy to spell
easy to memories
related to business and attractive
name should be small

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2014 10:47 am
(@Anonymous)

True, coming up with the right name for your business is such a big deal and should never be taken lightly. As a result of that, special care should be given and put into consideration. The name OP had proposed looks OK to me, but it's great to have a list of 3 to 5 name to be finally decided on one that will truly represent your business in the right way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2019 11:54 am
(@Anonymous)

@Alecast did you succeed in launching your Caribbean food business? About 9 years ago, you posted on this forum looking for help in determining the most appropriate name to pick for your business. Thanks

This post was modified 5 years ago by Anonymous
ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2019 3:13 pm
(@Anonymous)

It's kind of too generic. "Caribbean Reaches" or just "Vasty's" could be more catchy and better for advertising.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2020 7:37 pm
Share: