Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Facebook PPC

Page 1 / 2
(@Anonymous)

Does anyone have tried Facebook PPC? How does this thing works?

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2012 6:37 am
(@Anonymous)

Re: Facebook PPC

I never use Facebook PPC, but I heard from someone, Facebook is the most visited site on the net which grab 35 percent of total traffic online. Facebook PPC program provides both CPC and CPM models, which is very good. As a traditional PPC can either text or image ads available on Facebook. And Facebook offer free conversion tracking, similar to the tracking offered free by Google AdWords and others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 12:07 pm
(@Anonymous)

Facebook PPC program is the best choice for the advertising because as per in above post mentioned facebook is opened by many of users every day almost 40% internet users so definetly you can get good response from there. And it's cheap as compare to Google PPC i think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2012 9:54 am
(@Anonymous)

Facebook is the most-visited site on the web, grabbing 35 percent of total online traffic. Facebook's PPC program offers both CPC and CPM pricing models, which is cool. Even cooler are the ro**** targeting options they offer.

Remember, targeting is only as good as the info provided by users. The number of people who identify themselves on a given content site or via Windows Passport is definitely less than 100 percent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2012 6:35 am
(@Anonymous)

Facebook Advertising is a great feature and can be extremely complimentary to most social media marketing plans. A thing to keep in mind with Facebook is that you're engaging people in their 'personal' space so you can't just approach them with SELL SELL SELL. It's about finding potential customers, subtlety introducing your business/products and nurturing those leads to eventually be in their buying cycle.

With all that said, Facebook PPC Advertising is great for getting in front of Facebook users based on demographics. Google Adwords is limited in this sense because it is mostly based on keywords, geographical data and it's display network. Facebook allows you to target people by their "likes", interests, groups (social circles), age and more. This is extremely valuable if you know you want to reach a market of 21-25 year olds that like alternative rock music and enjoy hiking, for example.

Hope this helps!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2012 12:59 am
(@Anonymous)

These all the online advertisement technique but those person can get successes who has following some quality like price or quality with customer satisfaction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2012 11:28 am
(@Anonymous)

The Facebook Cover Photos, just like blog headers, are meant to grab the attention of the users that visit a Facebook profile.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2012 7:05 am
(@Anonymous)

Facebook PPC is a top new internet marketing trend that is attracting a lot of attention from internet marketers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2012 6:54 am
(@Anonymous)

Hello,
First facebook is the social media site and most of educated pepole use this site for friends and business.Facebook PPC program is the best choice for the advertising because as per in above post mentioned facebook is opened by many of users every day almost 40% internet users so definetly you can get good response from there. And it's cheap as compare to Google PPC i think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2012 9:25 am
(@Anonymous)

Facebook doesn't have the active consumers that Adwords search ads has. Though facebook can work for certain markets, it's particularly effective for large established brands who want to play the long g**e. It's not so good for transactional campaigns where you just want to make some sales. A lot of people turn to FB ads becasue Adwords is too cost prohibitive due to the competition in the field, if this is the case perhaps hiring an Adwords professional can help you market on Adwords.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2012 12:15 am
(@Anonymous)

chriscairns;86061 wrote: Facebook PPC is a top new internet marketing trend that is attracting a lot of attention from internet marketers

yeah it seems to like that. these days its getting popular.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2012 6:12 am
(@Anonymous)

PPC stands for "pay per click". PPC is an advertising model where businesses pay an agreed upon amount, each time their advertisement is "clicked", not each time their ad is displayed.

seo chennai|seo chennai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2012 5:58 am
(@Anonymous)

Facebook Advertising Campaign are very effective. I have been using them since 2014 and I got many leads through them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2016 12:15 pm
(@Anonymous)

Does Facebook marketing still provide those awesome results like was the case previously? I'm asking because nowadays it looks so saturated. Almost every business I know has ventured into it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2018 6:03 pm
(@Anonymous)

Facebook PPC has offered some pretty amazing results in the past, so whether it is a viable marketing option that's been both tried and tested I'd say yes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2019 12:44 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: