Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

E-signature Services

(@Anonymous)

I'm thinking about using an e-signature service for agreements with clients and I wanted to know if anyone had experience with any of these companies? The two I'm looking at are docusign and echosign, but if you have recommendations that work I'd like to take a look.

According to the websites these are as enforceable as any signed and faxed contract, has that been the case in your experience?

Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2010 7:11 pm
(@Anonymous)

Re: E-signature Services

Hi,

A digital signature or electronic signature is a mathematical scheme for demonstrating the authenticity of messages or documents. Encrypted digital signatures are used in e-commerce and in regulatory filings as digital signatures are more safe and secure .If some document or messages contains digital signature it is believe that the message is valid and sent via an authenticate sender.
Thanks,
Website Management

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2011 7:58 am
(@Anonymous)

whats the idea behind this services can you please define me..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2011 5:49 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi johntomp,

The two companies you are looking at are certainly some of the best in the business. I think one big consideration when it comes to e-signatures is what country you are trying to enforce them. Every country has different rules and regulations on how these are enforced. My suggestion wold be to sign up for whatever service you feel the most comfortable with then once you have the first contract / signature in hand take it to a local attorney just to make sure your legal rights are protected as you understand them. How complex / detailed is the agreement you are sending over to the clients? The terms of the contact will also play a key role in how binding these types of signatures are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2012 2:27 am
(@Anonymous)

E-signature software enables you to sign documents online. An e-signature is easy to implement, since something as simple as a typed name can serve as one. E-signatures are easily transportable, cannot be imitated by someone else, and can be automatically time-stamped. A e-signature can be used with any kind of message, whether it is encrypted or not, simply so that the receiver can be sure of the sender's identity and that the message arrived intact.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2012 6:57 am
(@Anonymous)

With E-signature you can Reduce Waiting Time, Save Money, Create an Archive, Provide Copies for All Parties, Increase Security. There are many services that provide electronic signature services for a monthly fee or per-document fee. Digital and electronic signatures replace the concept of traditional paper-based signing with an electronic one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2012 7:16 am
(@Anonymous)

e-signature is web-based with an emphasis on organization and management. It provides emailed reminders for actions that need to be processed, as well as notifications when they have been completed. Users can compile an address book for frequent signatures and import the names of their busiest clients. Recipients can sign away online or on their mobile phone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2012 3:56 pm
(@Anonymous)

Electronic signature services are about controlling the signature process as obtaining a legal and evidential record of all of the signature event transaction metadata, audit trail, with authentication capabilities. Docusign and Echosign are all great e-signature services. But they are focused on enterprise users and often too complicated for a consumer and small business owner's needs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2012 8:19 am
(@Anonymous)

this decision should help bring clarity where more and more business is conducted electronically...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2013 9:07 am
Share: