Select Page
Notifications
Clear all

Best accounting software for small businesses

Page 1 / 2
(@Anonymous)

What is the best accounting software for small businesses?

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2006 11:57 am
(@Anonymous)

Re: Best accounting software for small businesses

We use quickbooks and are very happy with it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2006 10:00 am
(@Anonymous)

We like quick books as well expecially the various products they have for specific industries, which helps save you with some customization cost/time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2006 5:49 pm
(@Anonymous)

We use Peachtree Accounting and have been happy with it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2006 1:47 pm
(@Anonymous)

We do the same we like the fact that our checking account is integrated with our accounting system.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2006 12:31 pm
(@Anonymous)

We do not do our own accounting we hire an accountant to do it but we keep very detailed records to make it easier for him as well as saving costs for us. We use the American Express card as much as we can to keep track of our costs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2006 1:35 pm
(@Anonymous)

My preference is Peachtree have used it for 8 years, also run QuickBooks Pro. The problem I have with QuickBooks is that it is not formulated according to 'Generally Accepted Accounting Principles' And in past versions it even said that 'you don't have to know accounting to use it'. Peachtree is accounting standard based and yes you do have to know accounting/what your doing - but then again the reports are crystal clear.

I have had to add catagories to QuickBooks so that the people knew exactly what was going on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2008 2:39 am
(@Anonymous)

I have a link where you find a accounting software. I think its beneficial for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2009 9:39 am
(@Anonymous)

SBA;29334 wrote: We use quickbooks and are very happy with it.

There are lots of accounting software in the market for example QuickBooks, Sage 50, Xero, NetSuite etc. Each of them have specific features and price, that suits for some businesses and for some not. However, most small business uses QuickBooks accounting software that has the essential features to do accounting for a small business. They have the option to choose - QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Hosting Solution from an authorized hosting provider.

Thanks,
Monika Goel
Accounting and Tax Consultant

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2015 10:40 pm
(@Anonymous)

I think FinancialForce and NetSuite Accounting software is best for your small business.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2015 7:12 am
(@Anonymous)

I like QuickBooks for my accounting practices as there are more than many advantages of using QB.The best thing that I like is its enhanced features.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 9:49 am
(@Anonymous)

This is very important especially for that small business owner that's trying to build a name for himself. These tools help increase productivity which is necessary to stay ahead in business. I recommend Tranverse.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2019 9:20 am
(@Anonymous)

I recently used Waveapps Accounting software and I must say it is pretty well constructed. It allows you to keep track of every penny that's running in and out of your business.Provides cart customization functionality and allows you to link your bank accounts such that it is easy to process credit card payments on your website. Great tool especially for small business.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2019 5:05 am
(@Anonymous)

Quickbooks. It's easy to use and it has all the options you need for a firm. I don't think there's another program like it for accounting purposes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2019 2:54 pm
(@Anonymous)

Truly to ran a successful business it does not matter what kind it is, the area of finance needs to be managed properly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2019 7:12 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: